The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Business One Day

The Essential Guide to Selling Your Business One Day And Walking Away Wealthy.

 

Nearly every entrepreneur dreams of one day selling their business for big bucks, but far too many aren’t aware of exactly what it takes to do so.

The sobering truth is that it’s very easy for business owners who don’t know what they’re doing to walk away from a sale without the financial freedom they hoped for.

  • Only about 20% of businesses for sale will successfully transfer to another owner – leaving the other 80% forced to close their doors broke and in debt.

We can show you how to build a strong exit plan, an absolute requirement if you hope to get the full value from a sale.

Selling the business you worked so hard to build can be a confusing and intimidating proposition.  Our proven system reveals and debunks myths and we deliver practical advise while we work with you through the process of planning your exit.

Whether you’re decades, years or months away from selling your business, you need to focus on an exit plan and develop a strategy.

When you do this, many things will begin to happen:

  • Your business will run smoother
  • You will gain time for yourself
  • You will have happier employees
  • Better cash flow
  • Higher efficiency
  • Happier customers
  • Business Will be more profitable
  • It will sell for more money
  • New owner will have a much higher probability of success
  • Your legacy will live on after you are gone

Building your business with an exit in mind is the smartest way to guarantee your businesses future, and your own financial health.

By working with me, you will not only guarantee a more profitable sale of your business in the future, it will also set the groundwork for a more efficient, successful and intentional present.

  1. Create your exit plan before you need it
  2. Know the value of your business
  3. Value is about more than cash flow
  4. Make yourself Expendable
  5. Selling is your best exit option
  6. Option 2 consider an internal transfer
  7. Never sell your business yourself
  8. There is more to a good deal than the sale price

How does your business stack up?

Is it sellable?

Take the Business Salability Score today and see how you stack up.

www.OurBizScore.com

Are you curious about how sellable your company is and what you would need to tweak to sell it when you’re ready?

Then it’s time to get your Value Builder Score via the questionnaire on our website.

It only takes about twelve minutes and your responses are kept confidential. You can complete the questionnaire here: www.OurBizScore.com.

 

 

 

Share

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *